Re: RC: Say a prayer for Sue Crews, she will be missed

My heart goes out to Sue's family and friends...what a horrible freak
accident!

<<So for those of you that waiver on the helmet issue or those of you that
know someone that you want to get to wear a helmet, tell them this story.>>

I did just that...I've been pestering my friend, from whom we bought our two
horses, to get a helmet.  I sent her your story about Sue's freak
accident...it shook her up pretty good and she's promised to buy and wear a
helmet!  It also served as a reminder to me...tomorrow I'm going to see and
ride two endurance prospects, both young and green broke...didn't even occur
to me to take my helmet along (although I would have missed it when I got
there, as I feel naked without it).  You can bet that it's going with me now.

Dawn in Texas (heading out to put my helmet in the vehicle tonight)