awards....

I think when I manage a ride I will have a shirt printed..
I won the Awesome Lawson Endurance ride and all I got was a lousy tee shirt!
but hey it will be one of a kind!! =oP
any entrants???????????? anybody?????? aw comeon now.. I am gonna have a
good ride one day.....please????? okay a tee shirt and a hat....hey okay a
hat and tee shirt...there you go you can't get any better than that!!!
hey my dog says you can scratch her behind the ears that can be the top ten
award!!!
Carla (I am sooo cheap....)
Ansata (hey they can touch me for best condition. I will allow that.)
Haley (okay for each entrant they get to scratch me behind the ears!)
Rob (Will personally make a pizza for their specifications!)