wild wild fires

saw some footage on discovery news this a.m. Man am I praying hard!!
also you folks will probably need hay this winter. check your local
extension service or Agricultural Stabilization Conservation Service..ASCS I
think to get a hay directory. I will see if Mom can't send me a directory or
where you can get your hands on one. I have seen mixed grass not so great
hay for cattle last years I would assume in my area in Morgan Town Kentucky
for $10.00 per role... I will keep an eye open for other good hay. There is
some located in Dunmor Kentucky with Timothy, fescue and grass for $3 per
bale delivered..I thought was high no rain tho'!
Prayers for the wildfire folks and those who are out there risking thier
lives to deal with it.
Carla