Central Regions suffers a tragic loss...

We are saddened by the loss of our endurance friend Sue Crews of Missouri
who passed away today, Friday, August 11 in Springfield, MO. Sue had been
participating in a multi-day trail ride in Emminence, MO when she suffered a
serious neck injury. Sue was as kind and wonderful as they come and will be
sorely missed by her friends and family. She leaves behind two teenage
children Stacey and Scott. Her funeral will likely be next Tuesday, August
15.

Sue was a long time member of the Ozark Country  Endurance Riders (OCER) who
is accepting donations to be given to a Therapeutic Riding Program in her
name. If you would like to contribute please send your donation to Karren
Beason, 5642 S. 130th Rd, Willard, MO 65781. Cards may be sent to Sue's
children, Stacey and Scott at 257 Johnson Rd., Sparta, MO  65753. Sue's
endurance pride and joy was the Crews-n-the-Bar K ride held each year just
outside of Chadwick, MO.