Re: RC: NC50-A Florida Prespective

In a message dated 8/11/00 4:27:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
anet950@hotmail.com writes:

<< This is quite actually a very tough letter to write.  Having been an avid
 reader of ridecamp for a while I am not one to actually join in with my own
 personal experience so ridecampers be gentle...this will be probably my
 first and last time at doing this. >>

Annette:

I hope it's not your last post, your story was wonderful.  I don't care what
anyone says, the only way to train for mountains down here in Florida is to
do mountains, deep sand just doesn't come close.  I still have memories of
Leatherwood and my horse breathing like he was asthmatic to know the
difference is incredible.

I am proud to be living in the same state as you, Annette, and I just want
you to know that if there's anything I can ever do (I'm probably only worthy
of toting your water buckets) please let me know.

cya,
Howard