Re: RC: NC50-A Florida Prespective

>I was diagnosed with a pretty good cancer, underwent radical > I may or
may not have the chance to take place in another
> championship ride,
> this is not being maudlin, but realistic, its the way life goes,

Way to go Annette! By the way, just thought you might like to know why
you were 11th instead of 10th. Up there in 6th place was Kathy
Moyers-Tow. Back in about 94 I believe she was diagnosed with as you say
"a pretty good cancer" A very agressive breast cancer that was in her
lymph nodes also. I competed her horse Merlynn while she went through
chemo and she set some goals during that time. It wasn't an easy time,
but she did her first 100 last year, and finished 6th in the NC this
year. So...you need to hang around and do likewise! :-)

Angie
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagh.