Power Fuel for the Rider,NC Proven

Well - this is out of sequence from the other posts I was working , that
is 'the rest of the story'

Over the years of getting trashed here on the hot humid rides in the
east, I worked out a concoction that appears to really work well for me.

I mix in a std water bottle

2 - scoops GNC CARBO FUEL
2 - scoops GNC REVENGE  - electrolytes
2 - scoops DMG - the same stuff I have use for the horse (BEFORE THE
RACE)   This works on O2 processing and lactate, The scoops are the
horse dose size - cant hurt you - it oxidizes in the muscles, thus no
burn and the muscles keep working , short lived about an hour, so i
drink a qtr a bottle per hr  or so.
2 - scoops MSM  - horse stuff - use for me during the race -- him after.
we all know what MSM does, pain inflammation etc .. and it does work -
thats why we cant give it to the horse.

I also used this time - a product call PRO-BURST for humans - capsules,
I ran out on the way down .. Heather did not get any of these. thought i
had more in vc bag. oh well she is younger  hehehe..

I put 3 bottles full in my new sports back pack water bag. A vest device
- better then the camel back - I got it from Aust Conn, carry stuff for
me and the horse.

I carried one bottle on the horse and one plain water.

had enough to give Heather a few bottles- she almost went out at vc3 -
lost one on the gallop back home .. wonder what critter will drink that
stuff??

Funny Story - when I was trying this mix - I accidentally used the 1 OZ
scoop from the lytes and took a full 1 oz of msm in the mix.
it sure tasted funny - but i was not sure why. after about 1/2 way
though a 50 miler - i kept smelling DMSO, like WHO was using this stuff
in the race.. IT was ME sweating out the MSM  - derived from DMSO.
REALLY weird i had the taste in my mouth most of the ride - and i guess
others could smell it too.  No harm done - but it drove me nuts for a
while till I figured this out - now I mix up the bottles - at night and
not in the am before the race.

I also use Power Gel - seems to work better for me. I ate no solid food
the whole race.. well maybe part of an apple and a few carrots--
kept going on the above mix all day.

Roger