Re: Dead horse alive-TEVIS part1-IMPORTANT

Since I am getting some very hard questions on this
rescue item-- It was told to me by the VP at WSTF that
they have nothing and It was  up to me, I told them
yes-I did sign the release etc. Sat. night at
Foresthill- I tried to get help- I-my
Acquaintaince-called the Auburn Sheriff and
heliocopter, see thats the issue- I thought they had
something in place too- they did not- they have
assured me they will work on it.
I did not just run off to Sacto for a hotel-there was
none in Auburn,Penryn,Rocklin,.. I was told by the
"control center" nothing can be done til the light of
day.  They had the radio and was in contact with
management. The drag rider, looked too..I have left a
lot of detail out- Again I will ignore all the
ignorant emails I receive - kiss my horses nose and be
happy!