Re: Re: Dead horse alive-TEVIS part1-IMPORTANT

Denise,
you say:
"I did not just run off to Sacto for a hotel-there was
none in Auburn,Penryn,Rocklin,..

I think you missed the point I was trying to make. I could care less whether
there was a motel (free even) in Forest hill, I would still be out
scratching my way up and down the hillside looking for my horse and I know
for a fact that a good percentage of endurance riders would have done the
same.  Simple question surfaces, "how could you leave your partner? How
could you sleep anyway?"
Pat Super