Re: Dead horse alive-TEVIS part1-IMPORTANT

Denise--What a terrible, scarey experience for you, and I can only imagine the terror and pain your horse suffered.

I'm very surprised that there was no horse rescue unit available to you.  At the 1998 Tevis there was a horse rescue unit parked at Forest Hill which I assumed was "on call" if needed.  Does anyone know what the deal is about this?  Why WSTF (Tevis) wouldn't have a unit on standby during the course of the event?

Betty Edgar

Denise wrote:
 Tevis will change
forever-regarding horse rescue efforts-(on postive,
concrete plans)   AND-
> Where were the WSTF folks????????????
ABOSULUTELY NOT !!!! READ PART 2 FOR THE HORRIFYING
TREATMENT I RECEIVED FROM THEM !!!