Re: RC: Shoe wear vs. miles ridden

About
> 60% of the toe was gone...  On the hind.    A bit more was gone off >
of the fore.

Sounds like he's dragging his feet to me. I haven't seen any toe wear at
all since I started riding Arabs.  Kaboot wears through them, but on the
outside of the rear from pushing off.  Any particular reason he may not
be picking up his feet? Stiffness? Too darned hot to pick'm up? >g<

Angie
P.S. Kaboot had a clump of what I assumed was tail hair between his shoe
and hoof wedged so tight I broke it off trying to pull it out with
pliers. First time I'd ever seen that.
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.