Re: Dead horse alive-TEVIS part1-IMPORTANT

Thanks! Kathleen.  I'm very thankful.  Many people had
emailed me to tell  the story- I really did'nt want
to- but I'm glad I did.  All I had was some awful
stories that were very hurtful- and I resigned to
accept the idea my friends and family know- and
forget- "those" people who were spreading vicious
rumors! But I've received so many well wishers from
ridecamp it has restored my faith in mankind!