Re: More farrier stuff...sorry

he used callipers on Haley that was all.. Haley looks great moves well for
the ammount of "expertise" he had with NBS. However I am just not satisfied
I don't have callipers but I have a protractor (hee hee)and visually
yes...It is that noticeable for even my HUSBAND a horseman of all 10 months
to notice!
The trouble here I get him to come out from nearly an HOUR away!! But I will
continue my search on another farrier...
carla (on the phone again...just can't wait to get on the phone again)
Ansata (tips are for women not horses)
Haley (paint them hot pink like moms!)
Rob (bite them off like Carla does)