Sports Bra thing again

Friend recently had some er eh hem surgery done.. We were talking about
sports bras.. I for one have to find out the good ones still creep up or let
things slide out. However some completely flatten you out..and Underwires
are comfortable but after a while they too creep up. and begin to hurt. Some
others out there have great elastic bands but the chaffe really really
really bad.. I have thought about getting one at the sports specailty shops
but they to do the same creepy thing in the dressing room tests. Thought
about buying one from the tack places but haven't seen one yet that will
give me what I need..you know (oh carla to be so brazen) an extra pair of
hands to hold everything up and correct. Sorry Howard NO VOLUNTEERS needed!!
Trust me I have bought bras that cost $80 some dollars and still get the
creepys
As anyone seen Leonard Nimoy maybe we can go IN SEARCH OF THE PERFECT BRA!
Carla (not well endowed but need good hooter holder)
Ansata (yeah the g force going downward is hell on the ole back!)
Haley ( oh great mom yet ANOTHER THREAD)
Rob (did you say extra hands needed? 80D~ )