Re: natural balence shoes

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jasmine Cave" <toppere@siu.edu>

> Does anyone have experience with these shoes? How do you like them?
> http://www.hopeforsoundness.com/edss/store/products.html
> jasmine and topper

My shoer just put them on one of our horses,  she just kept growning too
much toe too fast, and he could not take regular shoes and set them back
enough becuase of the position of the nail holes.......he said withh thenNB
shoes he could set the shoe back farther (keeping the same angles), and nail
in a better place without risk of quicking the horse.  already, she seems to
be moving better, and not clicking

Karen