Rides on Sunday?

So Liberty Run was held such that people could drive home on Monday.  Makes
sense.  Does it happen every year?

Sorry, I have the calendars downloaded to my computer and don't look at them
online such as to go to the directions or website if one is listed.

For others that are listed on Sunday, but are not listed as a part of a
multiday (i.e., the other days aren't mentioned on the ride calendar) and
that don't fall around holidays (that I know about): No Frills (NE, April
9), Blue Mountain Gallop (NE, May 7), USET Festival of Champions (NE, June
25), PineTree (NE; this one has a 100, too; July 16).

As you can probably tell, I've mostly only gone through the NE section.  I
started on the SE section and thought I'd ask before I went through the
trouble of compiling a list of Sunday rides across the country to make sure
I was working with accurate data.  I totally understand multidays and I know
the Championship rides are being held on weekdays, but I was looking for
other rides, too.  I guess I picked two of the wrong rides from the NE for
asking about Sunday rides that aren't part of multidays.  My mistake.  :)

Another question.  For the rides that are listed as being on Sunday and
actually were on Sunday this year, are they always held on Sunday?  I guess
I should download the calendars from previous years and do some comparing.

Thanks,
April
Phnom Penh
CAMBODIA