Re: was arabic now breed bashing

>Nope, its a gnome.  He's often to be seen sitting on a dead tree-stump as
>well.  He wears little yellow leggings, a blue tunic and a red hat, and he
>smokes a pipe.  Quite a nasty little bugger if you don't tip your hat at
>him, too.
will a helmet work??????

>And elves hide in flower pots.  And fairies hide underneath plastic
>packets.
the plastic fairies had me...was wondering about that one...
cours I haven't debunked the BIGFOOT thing here in the states.
Carla (this booger thing is getting to me)
Ansata (mom...look a fairy!!!! ewww it has big hairy teeth!!)
haley (doofus that is your reflection...in the water trough)
Rob (honey....what happened to that flower pot at the front door?)