Re: Re: was arabic now breed bashing

Hello, Strange Lady

>will a helmet work??????

Um, not sure.  I never ride in one!  Baseball caps are fine, and my aussie
cowboy cap always goes down a treat.

>the plastic fairies had me...was wondering about that one...cours I haven't
debunked the BIGFOOT thing here in the states.>

You Americans like to think you have the monopoly on everything, don't
you!?!

Tracey (who is a lapsed Catholic and toying with the idea of becoming high
priestess of some plastic-fairy-worshiping cult, but can't beat the guilt
thing)
Toc (who worships one thing and one thing only : himself)
PG (what's worship)
Mark (forgive her, she knows not what she does ... or who she is ... or why
she does ... )