Re: Funny Trail Story

> I see this man running across the trail NAKED!!!!! He had shoes on of
> course

Several years ago, at a CTR in Ohio, we all kept passing the same jogger on
the repeated out-and-back-loop. But each time we passed him, he had less
clothing on until nearing the end of the ride, when we passed him and he had
somehow lost every stitch of clothes. He appeared very tired and didn't want
to stop to chat or anything, just kept running.....

Maggie Fleming
Bubba--why do people wear clothes anyway
Secret--'cause they don't have enough fur!