Funny Trail Story

Hello all,
I had the funnist thing happen to me out on the trail today.
I was riding on a good conditioning trail and the trail it self
runs up this canyon, its a good climb and the veiws are great. Well
anyway I heard voices up the trail when I rode up a little further
I see this man running across the trail NAKED!!!!! He had shoes on of
course but he was bearing it all. I was so shocked I thought I was
crazy but when me and Polaris climb a little further there he was
sitting on a rock bearing all. He was very nice siad hello and siad
he like Polaris. Has anything like that ever happened to any of you?
Thats the funnist thing I have ever seen.
Colleen K. & Polaris (Mom who is  that naked man on the trail?)