Re: RC: Bot Spray

At 12:25 PM 8/6/00 -0600, Jerri wrote:
>Just recently I read somewhere about something that you sprayed on bot
>eggs and it killed the egg..
>I can not for the life of me remember where I read it... Did anyone else
>come across this??? Or does anyone have any good solution...other than the
>regular bot knife, etc...

I believe someone here on Ridecamp said WD-40 was good for that.  Lif

Lif & Paul Strand  STRAND ENTERPRISES fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for your life
Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
fax: (561) 594-4609