Re: RC: Funny Trail Story

polairs210@hotmail.com writes:

<< NAKED!!!!! He had shoes on of
 course but he was bearing it all. I was so shocked I thought I was
 crazy but when me and Polaris climb a little further there he was
 sitting on a rock bearing all. He was very nice siad hello and siad
 he like Polaris. Has anything like that ever happened to any of you?
 Thats the funnist thing I have ever seen. >>

Were you by any chance in Malibu, CA?  We saw a nekked hiker during the
Malibu 50 a couple of years ago -- very startling!!  Our nekked guy was
wearing (besides a great tan) REI hiking boots, beige wool socks and nothing
else.  Course I wasn't really looooooooking too hard ;)  This guy was also
very friendly (must be a nekked hiker survival thing -- if you're gonna run
around naked, you'd better be friendly I guess).

Sylvia