Re: RC: Funny Trail Story

Colleen Kirkpatrick wrote:

> He had shoes on of
> course but he was bearing it all. I was so shocked I thought I was
> crazy but when me and Polaris climb a little further there he was
> sitting on a rock bearing all. He was very nice siad hello and siad
> he like Polaris. Has anything like that ever happened to any of you?

Yes.  Several years ago I was riding with a woman friend and we came upon a
man who was just finishing drinking a soda.  He was dropping the can in a
trash barrel when we noticed him.  He was stark naked except for shoes.  The
other woman was shocked.  I was laughing right out loud.  Hadn't thought
about that incident in years.

Amber