Re: RC: Funny Trail Story

I was on an NATRC ride in Sunland and trotting up the wash. There was a lot
of water flowing down the wash and up ahead I saw a very old man from the
rear. He was in the water and I could not figure out what he had on. Well he
had on pants, but they were down around his knees and he was yelling at all
the horses going by. He had an empty milk carton and he was trying to scoop
up horse poop. He said we were polluting the planet. I don't know why his
pants were down around his knees but from the looks of his tan, he wore them
there a lot.

Bonnie
So. Calif.