Re: RC: National Championship Ride

In a message dated 8/7/00 12:46:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<< There was no hay provided at the vet checks.  Some riders said the section
of trail that management considered "challenging" was "unconscionable" and
"cruel". >>

Barb, I did not go to the NC ride, but I can tell you that it wasn't the SE
riders expecting hay at the VC, since we never have hay provided by mangement
at the VC. Can someone tell me WHY it is provided at some (or all?)  rides in
the West.

Thanks,
Jackie Baker