Re: sun burn

>  I have a mare that is terribly photosensitive. She has a big white >
blaze > (well used to be white, now it's bare).

I had these problems with two different horses. One Arab lost hair on his
blaze all the way up to his eyes, and his socks were all scabs. An
Appaloosa was so sensitive around her mouth that it cracked and couldn't
wear a bridle.  Both horses cleared up completely when taken off the
field of heavy clover they were in. Never had another bit of even slight
sunburn after that.

Angie
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.