Re: RC: rain dance

At 07:27 AM 8/6/00 +0000, Carla wrote:
>out doing my rain with no lightning boogie right now....let me get my
>zztop on!!

Hey - make sure there's some extrA rain in that dance for western
NM!  We've gotten less than 1" of rain since last January.  Probably
actually since last fall.  We get lots of T&L but nothing wet seems to be
dropping out of the sky!  Lif

Lif & Paul Strand  STRAND ENTERPRISES fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for your life
Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
fax: (561) 594-4609