Endurance in Central FL

I am going to be the new editor of the OAHA newsletter (Orlando Arabian Horse Assoc.).  I am crazy about endurance, but the closest we get is Ocala, and I haven't found any other Orlando person who participates (I don't YET, but never say never).  Anyway, I am going to add some endurance info to our mainly dressage-oriented newsletter.  Any suggestions?

Denise
and Gracie her old grey mare from great endurance bloodlines