Re: RC: Trailer Stubbornness

In a message dated 8/5/00 10:00:34 PM Central Daylight Time,
polairs210@hotmail.com writes:

<< Hello Riders,
 I don't know about you all but sometimes my horse gets a case of trailer
 stubbornness.He trailers really well, he just can be a bit stubborn
 sometimes when it comes to getting in the trailer. But when he is in a
 good mood he will load just fine. I have tried everything when he gets
 in these "moods".  Can any of you pass on some advise? I would greatly
 appreciate it.

 Colleen K. & Polaris ( I'm  not gettin' in that trailer today.) >>

Colleen
There is a real good article this month in Horse and Rider about trailering
check it out
Bill & De Proctor
 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/oasisarab/Oasis.html">The Oasis Arabian
Horse Ranch</A>