Joined LD Committee

Well many of you know me as a Flame Blaster (giver and Taker)  So I have
decided to go the well of knowledge.  I have joined the ranks of AERC  I am
now on the Limited Distance Committee.  Sooooo   if any of you Ld'ers have a
problem, question to need help,  call   e-mail  contact me and I will do my
best to get you help  answers and whatever.  I don't profess to know it all
but I will get help.  There is an individual LD manual   not a out yet  but
the rules are there and  there for us.  So get in touch with me and I will
try to help.  Donna and The Awesome BOB