Re: ridecamp-d Digest V00 #82

In a message dated 01/21/2000 2:34:19 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ridecamp-d-request@endurance.net writes:

<< .think, think
 so I can get the time off AND convince the spouse!
 San >>
 Huh, that's easy. Your husband, (because he's so handsome, loving and
wonderfully patient that he's allowed you to go to all the rides,) has been
designated an OFFICIAL DELEGATE to represent YOUR STATE at the convention.
Since he  probably doesn't want to go, YOU, being the wonderful and patient
wife, are willing to go in his stead. You will pick up the special prize he
won (this means you better pick up a present) and you will say nice things
about him, "lie" to the convention about why he isn't there, ("he had to do
his hair! He couldn't find anything to wear!) and you will deny ever having a
good time. It's such a chore. You'd rather clean the barn, but a woman's got
to do what a woman's got to do.
You're welcome. No, no need to send money, just doing my part to further the
sport.
Michelle