RC: Neoprene in Winter

Here in wet western Washington we keep all the tack in the house in the
winter.  In our unheated tack room the leather would mild dew for sure.
We have had OF breast collars, cruppers and cinches for over ten years
and they are holding up very well.  I even throw them in the  washing
machine now and then.We don't have the cold but we sure have the wet and
the mud!