RC: neoprene in winter

I don't remember who wrote about the neoprene in the winter but hopefully you
will find this.  I have personally never tried this method because I don't
have neoprene tack.  ArmorAll seems to take care of neoprene though and keep
it from cracking.  She sprays it on and rubs it in a little and lets it dry.
Again, I have no idea if this is effective but her neoprene tack is holding
up very well!!!!
-Renee