RC: Re: industrial sewing machine

Sally,

I've been sewing for years and have made easy horse stuff
like saddle pads, but now am planning to take on some bigger
projects like blankets.  I've done some blanket repair jobs
in the past too.  I have a Husqvarna sewing machine and it
is wonderful.  It has settings for fabric thicknesses
(including nylon and leather) and I recently repaired a
heavy winter blanket sewing through 2 layers of nylon
webbing, the blanket top and fleece lining with no problem.
If you can find one of these machines for $400 you've gotten
a real steal!!
I've got some Suitability patterns but haven't actually used
them yet so I don't know how user friendly they are.

SusanB
northern VA