RC: Re: slant load vs straight load

>remember that they thought the horse was least comfortable in a
>straight-load with a manger   Seems like riding facing backward was most
comfortable >followed by>slant---but don't quote me on >this.   They
studied this by doing vital>signs, etc., during travel.

They based the results on heart rates.  Heart rates were higher in the
straight load.  What that means to me (since I own a straight load) is, a
haul is as good as a training ride! :-D

Angie

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.