RC: Looking for weanling size shipping boots and....

Does anyone know where you can purchase Big D or another brand of weanling
size shipping boots?

Also I remember seeing an "outback" or "western" style riding helmet.  I
thought it would work great for the rain, but now that I'm looking don't you
know, I can't remember where I saw it.  Any suggestions? (about the helmet,
not the rain!)

70 mile per hour winds today and rain in the Willamette Valley....

Dawna