RC: seeking advice

Now I will admit I haven't been involved with endurance for a really long
time but long enough to know that most endurance riders (or at least the ones
I know) like to give advice.  And I am all ears.  I am hoping to do 50's this
year so could you give me any advice on conditioning horses and riders?  I
would appreciate it.
*I have been involved with endurance for a few years and have crewed for
friends on 50's as well as Tevis.  I have been riding for 10 years (I'm 17
now) and am pretty experienced (or I like to think so )  :)  I know how to
ride well, I just need advice on taking the step from LD to longer distances.

Thanks, Renee