RC: Stallion behavior

Mary Ann,
I have a mare that's mouthy, so that's not just a stallion thing. I never
allowed to her grab things like the bit/bridle while tacking. She never
nips/bites at people. I haven't been able to stop her from chewing things
while tied(I hate to get any of that yucky stuff on ME!). I use a chain to
"tie" her with, & can't tie her where she can reach any wires, etc.
If your stallion doesn't have a playmate over the fence you might try one of
those horse balls or something so that his only "playtime" isn't with you.
Nancy Mitts