RE: Re: Need information, please

      -----Original Message-----
    From: Ed & Wendy Hauser [mailto:sisufarm@mmmpcc.org]
    SAID:

    "MN seems to have mostly high
     priced show stock, or ones with heavy muscles."

Don't you think that is just a bit too much of an overgeneralization!?!?!?

As a breeder from MN and in fact the owner of the horse of consideration for
purchase from this thread...I think you need to be more open minded than
that.  Yes, there are 2 major halter show barns in this state (one of which
I even worked at breifly) AND there are a few breeders of old desert blood
(also something I do!) that typically have more bone and substance (but GOOD
distance horses!)BUT there certainly are a lot more Arab horses hanging out
in Sven and Ole's pastures than that!!  How long have you been a
"cheesehead" anyway?! Kust kidding. It's all good humor...except for silly
blanket statements that mean nothing.
Bev