RE: Stallion-Colt

Dianna Chapek dmchapek@hotmail
I have a 2 yr colt/stallion who is pastured with an old (20 yr) mare that is in foal for 2001.  He's the daddy (planned) but she puts him in his place if he gets frisky.  I have also had him turned out with a gelding and other pregnant mares.  He is quite the gentleman.  One mean look from me & he behaves (and I don't even kick!).  I plan to keep this horse always in a pasture situation with a companion.  Much healthier & happier IMHO.
Dianna #4093