Re: RE: Re: Need information, please

I should apologize to anyone who thinks I was slamming local breeders.  We
have many fine breeders in MN and I have purchased many horses locally over
the last 30 years.

What I meant to convey was that it is possible to purchase horses from far
away under certain circumstances.  My point about half Arabs should have
been that at the exact time I was searching for a particular type of half
Arab, the local ones , that were for sale at that time, seemed to be either
not the right body type, or had been successfully shown and thus were out of
my price range.  Please also note that my special horse is not necessarily
your special horse and vice versa.  I would not be surprised if someone
bought a MN horse I passed on and found it to be their special horse.

Ed and Wendy Hauser
1140 37th St.
Hudson, WI 54016
sisufarm@mmmpcc.org