Easy Boot Foam

Lin O'Kelley tahoelino@yahoo.com
Does anyone have a better way - better than hours of scraping
with a screwdriver and picking with a needlenose pliers - to
remove Easy Boot Foam from the inside (and outside!!!)
of the boots?  How 'bout from your skin, your clothes,
your horse's legs???  Yep, I used a bit too much the
first time, and we are still "wearing" the foam.
Great stuff, tho.  The boots didn't come off during
the ride (start of Tevis), and it took an hour to get one
off Mo's hoof after the ride was over.  I spent many hours
looking for lost Easy Boots in the days BF (Before Foam).