Re: RC: Easy Boot Foam

At 11:30 AM 07/21/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>Does anyone have a better way - better than hours of scraping
>with a screwdriver and picking with a needlenose pliers - to
>remove Easy Boot Foam from the inside (and outside!!!)
>of the boots?

Yes, but you have to plan ahead -- before you foam the boot on.

When I foam the boots on, I wrap the entire foot with vetwrap (make sure
you vaseline the back of the heel so you don't glue the vetwrap to the heel
with the foam).

Then, when the boot comes off the foam and vetwrap come out of the boot in
one very large blob.  There is more information here:

http://www.greatbasin.net/~sportssaddle/Easyboot.html

You can also try spraying cooking spray into the boot.  Soaking the boots
(with or without horses foot) also helps soften everything up and makes it
easier to retrieve.

Happy Trails,

Karen