Tevis top 10 question

Liz lizard@neworld.net
I was at the Tevis finish when Marsha Smith's husband riding last year's BC winner, Red, finished, in the top 10. Anybody know why he is not listed in the top 10? His horse didn't seem lame at the post-finish check. Please reply to lizard@neworld.net as I am no longer subscribed to RideCamp - can't handle the volume! Liz