Re: RE:fell off at Cougar rock

We chose to do Cougar Rock last year for the photos, and I was glad we had
easyboots on in front. I think your odds of not getting hurt on this rock go
way up if you have easyboots or synthetic shoes of some kind on the horse.
    This year we chose not to do it, we have our pictures.   It is a
challenge to go over the rock, but an increase in stress on the horse on an
already long to be day. A personal decision everybody must make.
     It is no shame to get pulled at Tevis, the rocks and bogs and mileage
take their toll on the very best.
Congratulations on trying and you will suceed, too bad it is so far for you.

JIm