Re: RC: FOLLOW-UP ON THE MAGGIE-EATING DOGS

Tracey,
YOU are not heartless. Our family, too, has had to deal with the death
of a child, but I assure you that my niece (the baby's mother) certainly
did not use that fact as license to act rudely to others.
It seems to me that in this case, it would make sense to talk with the
authorities from now on & not the owners. Find out exactly what you can
do to protect yourself within the law even if it means 'setting up'
these dogs with animal control officer nearby. The more matter of fact
attitude you can maintain with the least amount of emotion you display,
the better results you will get. Kind of like, when all around are
losing their heads..........
Glad you did not get hurt. If things don't change, someone will.
carol
oregon