RC: Re: Re: Re: uh-oh, Insulted Farrier

My horse, who was very well-trained to have her feet handled and, at the
time, was very young and un-shod, subtly expressed her opinion to me
about the farrier at my (then) new barn. I didn't listen. The next time
that farrier was out for a trim, she clearly communicated her
displeasure. She stood with her ears pinned and finally tried to kick
him. She was nippy, unpleasant and generally exhibited behavior I hadn't
seen before and haven't seen since. I changed farriers immediately. He's
a horrible farrier for what he did to her angles and heels, AND my horse
hated him.

Your horse knows and is trying to tell you something......

Deanna (Ohio)