Tevis 2000 Rider Greetings

Many, many thanks to all of the folks who sent in notes to be posted on
the Tevis site for their friends doing the Ride ...and their horses
...and their crews.

They are all now posted at http://www.foothill.net/tevis/goodluck.htm

It took a while to catch up with the backlog.  The volume of
contributions -- a couple hundred -- fairly overwhelmed the staff
available (me) to get them posted. I had no idea this extension to the
Bulletin Board would turn out to be so popular :)

/richard, teviswebguy

--
Natalie's Barn & Breakfast  http://www.natbarn.com  1-877-NATBARN