Re: RC: Re: Re: uh-oh, Insulted Farrier

In a message dated 7/19/00 12:51:20 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
tracey@tbt.co.za writes:

<< But isn't it irritating when the horse has just stood on your toe when he
 barged into you because he was being a brat, and you've wasted those
 valuable three seconds leaping around on one foot, telling him his parents
 were never married, while he gazes at you in disbelief, and you then can't
 hit him, even though you REALLY REALLY want to, so you have to kick the
 stall instead, to vent your spleen.  It's the only time I wish horses had
 longer memories.

 Tracey. >>

We had a Standardbred in our stable that would purposefully step on my
brother-in-law's foot every chance she got--at least twice a week. He never
caught on, but it had me in tears a couple of times. Another would frequently
cow-kick him. And the more agitated he got about it, the more they'd ensure
his misery. The whole shedrow of horses would chuckle when it happened.

ti