From: Lif Strand [mailto:fasterhorses@gilanet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2000 8:56 AM
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: RE: Reactorpanel saddle

At 11:14 AM 7/17/00 -0700, Kathy wrote:

This was 10 weeks into having the saddle and the 2nd week of having a
wool-backed pad instead of the quilted one.  Had absolutely no problems
with the quilted one

So I'm curious as to why you went to the wool-backed pad rather than the
quilted?  Were you guilty of fixing something that wasn't broke or was
there another reason?  Lif

Lif & Paul Strand  STRAND ENTERPRISES fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for your life
Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
fax: (561) 594-4609